DEV 3.28% 29.5¢ devex resources limited

Chart, page-471

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Yes I too find the technical v fundamental convo more than boring but agree both have a role.

If you choose to stick your neck out as you call it and post charts is your call. Anyone on either side of the call (buy or sell) is effectively sticking their neck out,. Many have been saying this looks like continuing to go up for many months (and posting such, so effectively sticking their necks out too) and however they came to that conclusion to date they have mostly been proved right.
    And one person at least has been calling the other way the whole time and well dont mention the war but we know how correct that person has been....

Both have a role. You have picked it with your charts, others have picked it however they picked it, I followed fundamentals and I feel I'm in a good spot too. I would have been buying and holding DEV regardless of if I had seen charts or not but I enjoy looking at them and there is something to learn there.

When I have time I will school up further in the dark arts of charting, as you say Im sure its useful and just as importantly for me anyway enjoyable once you master them.

Lastly if I can edit this in time. What fundamentally changed today? I dont know, but because I dont know doesnt prove it wasn't a fundamental happening. I dont expect to know everything especially not straight away. Somebody suddenly wants in seems likely.

Anyway we are all on the same team so all good .
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 29/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $130.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.5¢ $68.46K 230.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 92866 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.