DEV 3.28% 29.5¢ devex resources limited

Chart, page-533

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    We can follow CHNs path (to the dollars) but like CHN it will take outstanding results, in our case from one of the plays at NSW or Julimar to get us there. Or at least decent results from one of the NSW Copper/Gold plays and from Julimar.

CHN have 30 or 50 mil in the bank which is worth that amount plus probably a couple of percent for the trouble to their market cap. And a proven resource in Julimar and a likely gold resource in the east. They also have more shares on issue than us but not by a heck of a lot.

The Lion LTR have a lot of shares (over 1.7 Bil) which is more than desirable and something Tim will no doubt do something about one day. But I wouldn't say that at LTR, negative comments even constructive ones dont go down well there...
    Although I hold both stocks I only post on DEV, its a bit more relaxed here.

I consider intelligent constructive negative posts should be welcome but we here rarely see any here. I missed all the moderated posts today, I hope they were funny at least...

Well its up again for us...generally seem to be holding around this 30c mark a lot of the time. Which is pretty good while awaiting results. They must be soon....interest in the Julimar area is only growing and gold has lost none of its shine..Lets see what we can come up with hopefully in the very near future...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.