DEV 14.7% 19.5¢ devex resources limited

Any change in Director holding is notified to market immediately...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Any change in Director holding is notified to market immediately or as soon as practicable.

The facts this is Tims largest holding (and still is) and it is currently the cheapest Goyder offering (company wise) with the lowest shares on issue and if you break up the individual east cost gold targets and Julimar we also have the highest number of individual targets in the short term actually being or about to be drilled. This bodes well for support from these levels IMO.

As soon as we became cheaper than LTR we start looking very cheap IMO.

Not that I am saying we are a better company than LTR they are vastly different things with vastly different assets and shares on issue etc.
    Just pointing out there will always be bargain hunters who want in to Tims companies and there are many shareholders who having seen what happened at CHN are very aware of what can happen in Tims companies.

Having gold prospects on one coast and very good exposure to the Julimar story on the other further ensures IMO the buying pressure should increase if we did get any cheaper.

I have seen LTR and DEV change leads in share price half a dozen times to date but considering how many multiples of fewer shares we have on issue I can't see us staying below them for very long.

With further drilling success (which is very likely IMO CHN) will continue upwards as will DEV and LTR on their own merits and on the expectation of the Julimar zone exposure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.025(14.7%)
Mkt cap ! $86.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 19.5¢ 17.0¢ $86.85K 470.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 45210 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.