DEV 1.79% 27.5¢ devex resources limited

CHN are cashed up to the eyeballs so they could grab as much...

1. 7,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    CHN are cashed up to the eyeballs so they could grab as much land as they like, but it doesn't look like they've rushed to expand their footprint at Julimar although I don't follow them as closely as others might. It probably doesn't matter how much land anyone holds, the old quality vs quantity thing, etc. etc.

I listened to the RRS presentation (in fact I think I watched it?) - I almost never watch presentations but I wanted to see if the boss could change my mind from never seeing anything exciting in DEV except Sovereign.

I was really impressed. Even the Lachlan Fold project (which I've never been interested in) sounded impressive at least in the systematic way this team goes about things. The Cobar project sounded very interesting to me.

The way Sovereign is being approached in such a rigorous and process-based way is also impressive, but is also a double-edged sword because a) The way the team is considering and screening ground for high priority drill targets sounds professional, sensible and more likely to yield success than simply rushing in, but also b) DEV hasn't really had access to any land to begin exploring aggressively, only the JV with ASQ has opened up a tenement that could possibly be drilled in the near term so this long and deliberate process prior to drilling has been essential otherwise there wouldn't be much of a story to tell there.

I'm bullish, GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $121.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $76.42K 281.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10379 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 39402 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.