DEV 1.96% 26.0¢ devex resources limited

Chart, page-985

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    When you compare the market capitalisation of the two, DEV is only 2.5 times the size of ASQ.I thought about the ASQ angle, and had some too, but when I did the math, DEV was, in my mind, the better of the two with 51% of the ASQ Sovereign Tenement (which can be raised to 70%) a cluster of other tenements in the area and a number of other tenements across Australia which cover a variety of plays including uranium, gold and lithium - all of which have been brought up by other posters over the past few months.Most importantly, for me, is the Tim Goyder approach to exploration, which I believe other companies in the industry will soon start to copy and use. This approach is to aggressively find strong potential tenements, spend frugally on testing and evaluating them and not being afraid to move on if nothing of value arises. We have seen it work now for both LTR and CHN, both of which did not rest when the resources were found, and both of which are value adding constantly. I do not see why DEV would be any different.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $114.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 26.0¢ $10.99K 42.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 159999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.