DEV 3.45% 30.0¢ devex resources limited

Chart, page-989

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    It's been a while since my last post on DEV but have kept watching closely. It is apparent that market interest has increased, not just in DEV but in other Julimar plays.

As others have said, I feel assay results are very close. By my earlier calcs I thought it would be end of March, but understand how smashed the labs are. Regardless, any day now...

There has been a fair bit of activity / announcements from other plays, I am sure other posters are across these, if not actual holders in some. As a DEV investor I think it is very worthwhile to keep across the developments of other Julimar plays. It provides very insights and context and helps validate your views to buy / hold / sell.

KD, you noted CPN in your earlier post. I note yesterday they announced they too will start drilling in about 2 weeks time, worth keeping across this as they are very close to DEV, just North/NW in fact. They have identified some very strong anomalies on the basis of sound, methodical processes generating multiple supporting datasets. Their approach / style is akin to CHN. They will be sinking 5 DD holes for approx. 1,000m. Will be very interesting to see what they find.

But my point for bringing CPN up is that they have uncovered another very promising prospect - Yarabrook Hill. A potentially 200m thick zone of disseminated sulphides over a 2km+ strike. That alone could be a very significant discovery, and this is not far from our Sovereign Hill project, on trend, I believe around 10kms N/NW. Prior drilling has demonstrated that the palladium and platinum hits are already there, and this from relatively shallow RC holes, and the deeper DD holes were never assayed for PGEs. Just a reminder that our big brother CHN took 10% in the IPO of CPN, and this shouldn't be underestimated. CHNs geologists will no doubt have had a good look at CPN's land and, from what I can see, is worth being excited by it. Just as excited by what DEV geologists would have seen at Sovereign Hill.

So here is my prediction (hope?).... DEV assays will be released and they will confirm significant hits for Pd, Pt and Ni. DEV will then move quickly to mobilise a DD and /or RC drill rig/s and move straight into deeper drilling. All IMO... but I have a pretty good feeling about this campaign, and all my due diligence to date has made me sit relatively comfortably. Enough to hold and buy on any SP weakness.

GLTA

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $132.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 30.0¢ 29.5¢ $30.98K 103.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 26000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.