FEX 1.92% 26.5¢ fenix resources ltd

Chart, page-1200

1. 2,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    Dear slick,

I will try to address every point made in your message.

First of all my actions today make sense.

I was not going to discredit a very experienced TA professional trader. I don't know him and it is really does not matter who is the person making comments on a chart. The point (actually a comment) was made that from my experience and taking my mathematical background (a PhD) the related chart should be drawn in a semi-log scale how it is usually done by TA gurus.

Yes, the chart shows technically that the uptrend has been broken, but it is obvious that after breaking any trend the SP will have support levels on a way down. At this stage, it is 31-31.5c area. If IOP drops sharply overnight, the SP will be seeking next support level and I will be buying again. It is one of a simple strategy in investment to reduce the average. What is not clear to you?

The chart includes 8EMA, an indicator just for my information only. This is one of the fundamental indicators used by TA guru Stephen Bigalow.

I don't agree with you that 31-31.5c is not a support area. You should read the related information on the internet. I am sorry this is fundamental in TA.

I have not claimed that I am an expert in TA, however having over 20 year experience in TA I have my own views on any chart which can be different from other people being EXPERTs.

Hope I have addressed all your points.

I am sorry but this will be my last message under this thread as I am extremely busy at my work (btw, the products in the development of which I am involved are used by almost every adult Australian).

irynka

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $190.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ $347.8K 1.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 240502 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 155900 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.