EFE 0.00% 0.5¢ eastern resources limited

My no proof rambling opinion..Magnetite becoming the flavour of...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    My no proof rambling opinion..

Magnetite becoming the flavour of the month + chart bullish + tight registry + stable/no news to catalyse a price action event = another ticker in slow grind play

Ride the wave. How many times does this spike only to retrace? correlate the volume to the price range. It needs a kick starting catalyst to ramp up.

What is assuring is support levels holding and grinding up. Triple EMAs on top of each other, but again probably well manipulated to make it appear this way. Drawing an unrelated parallel to KAI in May 2020, it exploded with good news which started its momentum parobolically. effectively a major news is what EFE needs - a positive, productive, company development.

Caveats:

CPS getting involved now have a good chunk of shares to slowly gear up the price. These guys did the same with ESR in their massive rise last October, they soon sold off however. They would have made an absolute mint (note the 603 and 605 substantial holder anns with CPS)

On market games with manipulation of the open and closing daily candle. Maybe this is a minor observation, or just in my head.. but its definitely happening lol. The chart is being constructed to appear in a way that someone wants it to appear as. This will only be more effective as the stonk becomes more popular, reaching the attention of a wider trading audience with volume and trading activity.

Zero confidence in this management, over a year(?) now waiting for a resubmitted exploration licences from Vic govt - ..really?
    What was changed from the original to the amended?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.209M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1865000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3314385 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.