BFC 0.00% 0.4¢ beston global food company limited

Sorry, just noticed your post. I'm not offended lol.I am much...

1. YLJ
    819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    Sorry, just noticed your post. I'm not offended lol.
    I am much more a trader than a true investor... Many fail to truly understand the difference.
    I rely more on chart analysis to tell me what is going on with a company and more importantly
    what the final word of the market (and those who have the means to move it) is.
    I do not really need to look at too many fundementals to enter a trade.

To me this chart screams a possible turnaround story and a bottoming share price.
    When I go and "have a peek" at the announcement I often begin to understand why.
    I see a new executive appointment, major debt reduction....
    Sometimes I only find out more of what I was seeing afterward (like the WAM substantial
    holder announcement one day after I entered this "trade").

If you read my posts, you will see my mention of stop-losses, targets, risk management etc...
    I am often enough wrong (at least in the timing) but trading is essentially a statistical game
    of taking the right opportunities that have good risk/reward ratios.
    I can see on a chart in a matter of seconds if there is something of interest to me. That allows
    me to view hundreds of companies in a day when scanning the market for opportunities.

Occassionaly once I am in a trade I will dig deeper and see if I have any interest in keeping
    a portion (after taking profit at my technichal targets). I have traded my way into some great
    companies over the years and still have significant positions in some. When I enter a trade,
    I am very willing to be wrong, because I know that I overcompensate when I get it right.
    I now have a break-even stop-loss on BFC and am pretty much risk free at this stage.

That is the short version of my answer, If anything is not clear, feel free to ask.
    I know this methodology does not resonate with everyone but it is what works best for me, in
    many ways other than just financially....
    All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.988M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.3¢ $79.94K 19.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 258586 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5598262 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 4702984
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
BFC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.