MLS 0.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

chart, page-38

1. 18,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    As I did say on this date 27/11/07
    Notice the bit about the 8.4c...lol
    Everything is still on line for 16.5c Chart Wise AT LEAST in the New Year ..imo
    Chart up Date below, Get as manny as you can down here it won't happen again imo.
    Notice the 50% Fib on the weekly chart which is a Cup & Handle retracment level...lol today's close 8.4c.
    I may need to tweek the Andrews on the weekly chart but on the daily its fine imo.lets see by weeks end we may have a close around 9 cents on the weelky and daily candle imo.
    It is a no brainer imo.
    The 8.4 on the daily gives the Right Shoulder for the Inverse Head and Shoulders and the 50% on the weekly cup and handle... Lol THE BREW IS BREWING..IMO
    Cheers Pete.

Hi Danielle,
    I did say becareful in my post, had checked the weekly chart wich imo has yes a tweezer top which makes up a Tripple top, these can ocour when a Cup & Handle or Inverse Head & shoulders are being formed.
    If you look at the weekly there is a chance of a Cup & Handle being made along with the Inverse Head & shoulders on the daily could be quite a brew.
    Anyway time will tell its very intresting ATM imo it should come off a bit say to 8.4 then lets see from there.
    Cheers Pete.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $589 31.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 526482 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 6356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.