KCN 0.00% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Do you honestly care about the few cents to $1.30? If the Thai...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    Do you honestly care about the few cents to $1.30? If the Thai media are accurate in their reporting (and they have been so far) then the TAFTA award will be between 25 and 30 billion Baht, which would result in the share price around $4.50.
    I can completely understand if you wanted to wait to see if Russia invades, as that will comfortably take 10 cents off the share price (BAML will ensure it won’t add 10c if they don’t invade!), but apart from that, why quibble over a few cents when share price will be $4.50 minimum (valuing Nueva Esperanza at zero!) and could be $10-20+ depending on royalties, funding arrangements, timing of share buybacks and the IPO, writing back of the impaired assets into the balance sheet…and the clincher, JORC upgrades! There are so many positive announcements to come between now and June. It’s blue sky. There is always the possibility of an announcement out of nowhere that adds a dollar to the share price overnight, and then a few cents here or there in timing a purchase doesn’t seem so important. Not to me anyway.
    Last edited by TheHyphen: 24/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.