BRK 8.33% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

big e. I’ve been enjoying your posts and taking much from them....

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    big e. I’ve been enjoying your posts and taking much from them. For a first time (started this year) investor, learning is part of my everyday and always trying to create a full picture of what is going on is a big part of it.

I was hoping you could shed some light on ‘the glory days’ and share with me what it was exactly that made the company so well liked with investors. A quick scan at historical data saw it nudge over the $10 mark in those years you quoted !!

one would assume (keep in mind I am a noob) that if a company had glory days that it must have been worth buying into and therefore, must have had a significant net worth/projects in the pipeline etc etc ..: and therefore, on the other hand wonder, what could have possibly happen for it all to come unstuck back then ??

my first parcel was bought sometime around the start of the year when the share price was 1 cent and I have since topped up several times since then with additional parcels. From my research, the company, its immediate pathway forward and future look more than sound. I’m in no rush to cash out and am in it for the long haul

so finally, in your humble opinion, what’s it going to take to get share price back to a dollar or more ? Can it be done with the resources they have currently or will it take something much more significant ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $61.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $36.29K 2.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 11873348 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12886782 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.