BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Chart, page-2494

1. 3,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7563
    The only person with confirmation bias is you.

You say you are a trader, which to me says you study charts, and not the stock. So , and I mean this in the most polite terms, you know jack shit about BRK and fundamentally how it works.

The irony here, which you don't understand because of your confirmation bias and trading is that BRK will be successful BECAUSE of the RFE failure. If you did your homework on the BRK business model you would know that it is nothing like RFE... yes it is essentially the core same team, yes it talks about land revaluation on drilling and reserves growth, yes there are horizontal wells being drilled and production. However, unlike RFE and all the other production based, reserve lending based shalers that have failed due over leverage, drilled for production volume rather than profitability and then failed because of oil and gas price collapse, etc, etc , etc, this experience has mean't the BRK management are determined not to follow that path , they have been there and done that. For many of us long termers who understand the fact that David has taken those lessons on board and completely changed the model to be a full commodity cycle model , is actually one of the reasons we back him now.

I cannot recount the times the BRK business model has been" explained", so I am not going to bore the HC's who have had to read through that again. But the most successful people are usually those that have failed, and learned their lesson.... and those that back someone like that, benefit from that learning.

No one here is saying BRK can do no wrong, it has but what it has done wrong up to now is dwarfed by what it has done right, and will keep on doing so.... that is why most of us who understand this are here.

Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $100.0K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1119645 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 43813056 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.