BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Afternoon all, well a lot has been said and developed over the...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Afternoon all, well a lot has been said and developed over the last 2 weeks. I've always called my position here as long and have not changed that whilst management continue to kick goals and fundamentals prove to the positive.

Very easy to blame the CR for taking the wind out however I beg to differ. Several factors have contributed in macro markets to help with what some traders including sophisticated investors want at this time....to be nervous and question your investment theorem. Call it a bit of a tree shake and they have succeeded!!

Getting towards a little fundamentals with some charts combined as this is a charting thread is it not! This is for if you are long and I have mentioned re oil prices to follow the 5 year average as a guide.

I am sure it has been mentioned here that current break even prices for Anadarko basin are in the $25 per barrel range. Jewell was calculated on $40 per barrel range and that the benefits of HBP and proving the acreage is key. Any oil price above $40 per barrel is cream. My hope and expectation is for oil price per barrel to remain in the $63 to $75 range.

This is the sweet zone to be honest above $75 brings new wells and added competition online. Current WTI prices are up ~60% on 12 months yet down 9% on the week. Sure there is Delta, waning demand, strong dollar.....reality check...don't let the market manipulators take you for a ride...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3495/3495262-bece083339d1e2e3535801f5d3d278c9.jpg
    That's right...your asking where's your chart..I'm going to put this one here, US crude oil storage plotted against the 5 year average. You can google chart the oil price to 5 year average as well as production and exports to confirm a long term bullish case for production. Keep in the sweet zone so that production meets supply and its happy days.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3495/3495285-0d147a68cbad2ef03438f9d901ed8227.jpg

Meanwhile Jewell is mere days away from show of hydrocarbons and flowback, eyes on Rangers as well. This could turn and re rate on at anytime, meanwhile smarter manipulation stacking, capping and dumping options to shake out makes me think something special is coming for their efforts.

Anyways back in my box. GLTAH

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.