BRK 3.57% 1.5¢ brookside energy limited

I'm always thinking average prices for these commodities. One...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    I'm always thinking average prices for these commodities. One minute we have analysts saying $80 to $100 for oil and the next they revise the price to $60 then back up again.
    US going into winter so the driving season is over and they are also still struggling with covid in many areas.

What is factored in already and the sophs have the greater power here at the moment I think. Easier for them to force a
    share price down I think should they want more shares themselves @Watchlist2000

Will I also be correct in saying that the price of, for example cba, will fall to the $80's based on charts. Yes I think so based
    on charts and shorting in many large cap shares. I do think that share will fall eventually too and all based on charts.

With many shares it's more about return of capital as opposed to return on capital. You can't go broke holding cash at
    the right time either.

Had those holding fmg taken notice of charts they would have seen that one coming too. Many did and lucky them.
    They can buy back more cheaply at maybe as low as $12 or $8 even if they choose. One ugly monthly chart there too
    for sure with quite a fall ahead of it.

When Vale first got into trouble with their dam collapse I did post at that time - 3 years we have up our sleeve not
    predicting a pandemic either. Well I didn't last the 3 years but remain happy with the risky decision I did make and based
    on charts and fundamentals.

Sorry to have rambled on but hope you get the idea. The markets and charts get things correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $69.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $2.618K 180.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 10530392 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 7697499 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 3251168
Last updated 13.07pm 19/04/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.