BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Certainly looking forward to this Friday Spark presentation and...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Certainly looking forward to this Friday Spark presentation and webinar, updates on Rangers and another Jewell production flow figures.

The quarterly however will have little if anything regarding Jewell revenues. The quarterly is reported to the 30th September giving a little more than 2 week of production and I highly doubt that sales were receipted in time to be reported.

Not to be disappointed as the production is known to be ripping and only need to see @TheProfessional post on Jewell as to its value. (Bravo to him, the data he provided is the closest it could get to what the company would have and not many would be able to both get the curves right yet put in the time and effort....thankyou) also the early Rangers Modelling on Reddit

There is still a lot to be excited about in the coming weeks, I have a feeling there is a bit of a renewed interest as the market is starting to see the forest beyond the trees.

All the best, can't wait for the what's install for the next few weeks and months.

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.