BRK 5.26% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

I don't think "funny" is appropriate given there is plenty...

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I don't think "funny" is appropriate given there is plenty of new investors, not only in the market but also invested with BRK. You have experience in the market over many years so it might pay to remember back to when you started.

Many of these folks bought into BRK based off the fundamentals of BRK 2.0 and the new lease on life Jewell has provided. Like you say, if you separate the company fundamentals / operations, its a very good LT hold (provided they keep performing to plan). Many of these folks invested because of these fundamentals and now are either second guessing their decision or looking to what has happened to justify the SP slide.

For me, I am one of those who I would classify as inexperienced with only a few years in the market. I invested in BRK based off sound management and the 5 years, 20 well program amongst other things. I decided after the CR it was time to leave (temporarily) as my personal sentiment changed. We'll leave the CR alone as its been covered but I am waiting for the tide to turn and will return my investment one of these days. I do believe in the LT plan but believe all holders are in for a little more pain (until the oppies are closed). I also believe it has been a very good learning lesson for DP and would expect any future CR to be very different.

I suppose the reason for my reply is experience in the market definately helps to have a level head. I for one have learnt lots and will continue to BUT as I am out, don't have the death by a thousand cuts wounds as some higher averaged holders do.

Also has DP ever come out and addressed his distress or feelings to holders from the CR? Personally, if he came out and hand on heart said something along these lines and explain the situation to holders (maybe a PR interview)? Would definately help heal wounds and also put to bed this endless discussion. I believe this could be the refresh BRK needs and also an opportunity to maybe add additional plans into the big overall one.

Anyway, my 2c as an inexperienced ex holder that wants to come back :D
    Last edited by MaximusSP: 25/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $70.11K 7.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 27041366 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13243503 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.