BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Hi big e, Many thanks for your thoughts and posts here. As my TA...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Hi big e, Many thanks for your thoughts and posts here. As my TA skills are fairly limited I wondering if chart analysis prior to 2016 is possible?

The reason being is that the business prior to 2016 was starkly different to the model presented today. Prior to 2016 the previous listed entity went to Chapter 11 as a victim to Shale 1.0 like many companies in the time went too big on acreage and debt and was beaten by the oil price.

Fast forward to now and from 2016 the company has had the massive lessons learned experience and has come back leaner meaner and with greater focus on what is now a smaller company with greater focus and drive for shareholders rather than trying to emulate some of the behemoths that have the hard fights in the up and down fight of capital, debt and oli price.

In my early research I had many conversations with management to learn what that difference is between then and now....I have every confidence in management delivering and believe the business model used currently with managements drive and focus has successfully fended of Shale 2.0 and kept us fit and healthy ready to drill and exploit Jewell Rangers Flames and the Orion JV

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.