BRK 0.00% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

I'm by no means a professional chartist and I like to keep my...

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I'm by no means a professional chartist and I like to keep my charts fairly simple. I generally find by keeping it simple and not overly complicating my charts I get the best picture.

We had significant buying volume from the 3rd of March to the 10th where the the share price rose from .012c to a high of .025c just a few days after the 10th. With the steady decline in share price on much lower volume, to me it suggests that people who bought in around these dates, are just
    de-risking and taking some profits. Perfectly normal behaviour in any share and stock especially at this spec end of the market. Alarm bells for me would start to really ring if there was significant volume going through on a big red day, otherwise its just business as usual. Mainly because just a couple of weeks ago we had fantastic buying volume.

It feels like its building a base around these levels and with any decent news or spec buying volume we will test out that high again, captain obvious statement here.

Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $71.90K 5.572M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 13531919 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 23772870 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.