FLC 6.67% 9.8¢ fluence corporation limited

"If you poke him he will react." No poking was ever required,...

1. 1,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    "If you poke him he will react."

No poking was ever required, instead of just posting his charts and moving on he'd constantly provoke and attack both the FLC management and HC posters. I'm noticing this happens constantly on Hotcopper, every ticker has at least 1 or 2 old guys that legitimately have some kind of obsession.

"He may not be your favourite person, but he is a good chartist."

The fact of the matter is that technical analysis has been extensively studied by academia and not once has it been proven to actually work. It's astrology for men. And yeah I'm aware of what thread we're in, and people posting about charts is entertaining and I have nothing against it - unless you come in here acting all high and mighty because you picked either UP or DOWN and happened to be correct. Congrats, you guessed a single coin toss.

Again I've got nothing against people having a bearish outlook, but constantly being called a "clown show" because we have a bullish sentiment is just getting mentally draining and it's no longer enjoyable coming to this forum. The 1st rule of this site is "don't be mean spirited", which is exactly how I'd describe the majority of his posts.

I'll be emailing an admin to delete this account after this post, wish you all the best (including Dory).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.007(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $108.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $4.534K 45.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20555 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 117809 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.