FLC 9.09% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Despite Doug's assurance that there were no plans for a capital...

1. 808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Despite Doug's assurance that there were no plans for a capital raising I can't really see any alternative with a total equity of minus $6M. The market seems to agree if you look at today's closing bids and offers. I think the only way to raise sufficient capital to carry the company through the next 6 months would be a substantial placement which would be highly dilutive considering the current SP. However, despite the questionable financial situation, the Company's prospects look good and make it an attractive takeover target.

I did get back in @15 cents recently but largely due to the auditor's "going concern" provision have decided to bail out and wait on the sidelines again. Pending a capital raise I can see an opportunity to get back in at between 10 and 12 cents. Unfortunately, over the years/decades I've seen and invested in many companies with fantastic products but they have failed because of lack of capital to get them through to profitability.

Just my thoughts for the day and, considering my poor investing record, please make your own decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $43.08K 370.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75675 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 518962 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.