FLC 3.00% 9.7¢ fluence corporation limited

Chart, page-918

1. 1,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    Hey mate,

Yes, still around. And took up my allocation of shares at 8c.......with the changes to management and direction, it was an opportunity too good to miss.
    FWIW, I agree with dory. We have seen the bottom in a capitulation style panic, which saw the obvious appetite of new holders such that the share price did not fall below the capital raising issue price.
    Since then there has been a steady accumulation of shares by the buyers. There will continue to be some supply around this area and above as LT shareholders abandon ship out of frustration, whilst new investors now see the potential. Depends how well the new team are marketing to their mates in the US as to how long the opportunity to buy in this area remains.
    I suspect the Quarterly will be everything we hope and then some, with the new Exec team wanting 'runs on the board' from the outset from their first quarterly.
    Finally, some light at the end of the tunnel.
    The initial target to the topside from the break of 12c is 16c, but there is also resistance at the 200dma around yesterdays high.
    imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $12.78K 131.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23741 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.