TI1 0.00% 1.4¢ tombador iron limited

Chart, page-22

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I have absolutely filled the truck up here, soaked up a very nice portion in between 9.8 and 10c.

I just want to reiterate (sure I have a very big vested interest now) but the Clough Family own 52% of this business are purely putting it into production to strip dividends out of it. If that doesn't show confidence you can put a dress on me and call me Cheryl.

Looking forward to a long hold with this one, even if IO price comes down a bit look at our cash on hand, potential exploration in the neighbouring areas, off take agreements sorted, All approvals complete except 1 which is imminent (all going well of course ir is never a guarantee until it is announced) and a red hot team who keep delivering.

I think (personally not gospel so chill before you staunch me) that we will get a re-rate to circa 20c and we will see a lot of big insto buying and given the registry is so tightly held there will be no choice to buy up and drive the price higher. We have one more slice of risk to mitigate then we crank it out.

Lets go my brothers and sisters.

Warm regards,
    Gazza69

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.