TI1 0.00% 0.0¢ tombador iron limited

Chart, page-34

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    thanks Pihrana.
    at least we know why now.

why do you think they went with them? Their track record is well know. Maybe a case of not much option/choice? As you say, it’s the first major blunder they’ve made and is out of character.

I would think when they announce sales to BSM’s at the gate, it might blow the sellers away. Although, if commercial in confidence if included, might stop them telling us how much more they will make, compared to the export deal. Do you have any thoughts on what we might get! I assume we’ll have to meet them at least half way on trucking costs, if not cover it all. But we’d stil get the super premium for our very high grade.

also some decent results on The step out drilling and an updated resource statement, increasing LOM and maybe output to your suggested 1.33mtpa would give us a boost too.

like you, I think it’s just a buying opportunity. Not knowing about the broker, I sold off a dog and bought more at 8.4. Looking to sell of any other poor performers to increase holdings some more. But it sounds like we’ll be able to buy even lower, if there’s $20m to get through. That’s around 250m+ shares. Going to take a while with our daily volume to churn through that.
    for those that watch the broker volumes, any info on their selling/still held volumes be good. Chartists might give us some entry point potentials.

I had to live through a few of these with Oxiana, arrow etc, back in the day. Key is always to see if the story has changed. If worse, then consider bailing. But if no change or only better, then it’s a strong hold and or buy. Clearly no change/better in our case.

as always, patience is required.

cheers,

ned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.