Its mind boggling when you realise what we have here now...its...

1. 13,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7706
    Its mind boggling when you realise what we have here now...its all come together since including the 65 ema, the ability to fairly accurately locate a major breakout within a week or so.. many of the Li stocks returned in the 2-3000k% from this very spot in about a year and a half..(that might be a once in decade thing though I don't know).if we can work out a way of getting out up near the top say within 20% then we really only need a 3-4 trades a year..at the moment Id be happy with a consistent 3 bags per trade..I`ve done few 2-3 baggers already with this system recently but not particularly well traded on the exit. a couple went on to 800%!...the weekly ones like 4DS..we can tell from that, that the daily chart is only in wave 1..that can be very useful in setting up a watch list of candidates..maintaining good watchlists is very important here too ...its funny I've been hanging around the day trader thread for a few weeks now looking for any intraday vol that we otherwise miss...what's amazing to see there is just how many people are drawn to heavily down trending stocks!.im talking basket case stuff...and might trade the same stock 5 times in an hour..lol,,just seems crazy to me, there's either a trending trade there or there isn't....just quietly I`ve concluded that most of these people have no idea what they're doing and are basically just gambling each trade..buy hey if their good at it overall well done to them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.