We need to be very careful on all these until we actually see a...

1. 13,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7679
    We need to be very careful on all these until we actually see a few of the ones that were picking work, there's just no breakout money around in the market anymore,  I`ve been burnt on a couple recently.. with VMS there`s a MACD divergence on the highs and it also looks a bit like a 5th wave, so in this case its a sell for me now that its gone back below that 2.3c resistance level (that alone is enough) ..I was thinking to really nail these we might even have to  incorporate the old original system at the very bottom and make sure a clear base has formed on the left hand side and then a clear breakout on the right hand side..like as in DYL for example..we don't want to complicate things too much but where possible this would be some very strong confirmation imo...in the back of my head risk for anything under 10c is around 15-20%..quite a lot! but mostly it depends on how the trade is looking and my breakeven level..I`ll give it quite a bit of room to deteriorate, but if eventually its not looking like the trade plan then I`ll start day trading out of it...it can all be very costly in time though.. DYL base and breakout.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.