Hi all, am just here to thank you for sharing your valuable...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi all, am just here to thank you for sharing your valuable observations. I am no trader and have a regular job as an academician at a uni. While I do my research about companies, with limited time and I can only get that much info. I wanted to learn TA to identify entry and exit points and have found this thread immensely useful. First exposure to EW was when I invested in SYA around 5 cent levels when @W3hunter and @myleogb regularly gave their impressions and was impressed how EW helps identify the moves especially in the micro-cap space. I am not in SYA but did watch with fascination the same waves repeat. This market rash has only added to my limited skills and I can already tell I could have done better if I knew some of these skills (even at my rookie level) before. Not sure if it was noticed
    but I had tagged W3 in the NMT chart thread where I tried my bit with EW and am really glad it was covered here today and looks like the current leg of the chart moves, I got right. I visit the QPM, HIO, IMU and MAY threads although I am not an investor ( except MAY) just to see whats happening with the charts and wish I can at some point imbibe these into my FA. Thanks to @princey37 (for MAY) and @slick (for IMU) as well. Hope you guys do well and hope the market ends the rout sooner than later. Cheers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.