Thank You @myleogb. In the book ' Elliot Wave Principle' by...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Thank You @myleogb. In the book ' Elliot Wave Principle' by Frost and Prechter, there is a mention that the wave forms are clear in the broad markets like the Dow and the waves are likely to be fuzzy in individual stocks since the waves reflect the behaviour of the entire mankind of which each stock is just a minor subset. Since stocks move with the general market it is possible that waves are seen here as well. But what I am assuming ( with my limited knowledge) is that the speculative component involved with the micro-caps helps see the waves more clearly since speculation is human behaviour and as you rightly mention traders/ investors do some guess work even with the best micro-cap regarding growth prospects and stick to these guidelines. Having a said, that a cursory look at the chart of Tesla reveals two successive 5+3 EW waves. The last C wave correction is possibly underway and Tesla, although a megacap is a lot of speculation. I am sorry for this small deviation from the chart topic. I will leave you guys here with your wonderful analysis.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.