@W3hunter and @princey37. Thanks a lot for taking your time. I...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23

@W3hunter and @princey37. Thanks a lot for taking your time. I value these inputs immensely.

It was clear to me that the last down leg is a impulse wave. So either A or C. I also noticed the impulse waves leading up to the head and neck pattern at the all time high. So it could not have been a B. Some how I was looking for a 3-3-5 ABC correction and it did not fit. Where I erred was to mistake wave 4 within the larger Wave 3 (red triangle on the left which comes after wave 3 of a lesser degree), for the one after the larger Wave 3 (yellow triangle in the middle, charted by princey37). Probably due to a myopic view of just the last couple of years´ progress and not zooming out further. If we now consider the larger Wave 3 and calculate the retrace of wave 4, it sits around 38% Fib retracement as expected. It is a quality stock. Will have to watch how it goes. Thank you for the help.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4457/4457384-cd2c0ab359b95a08bb16f526d646bca6.jpg

If the macro holds looks like there will be quite a few wave 3s. All the best.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.