CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

“We are highly encouraged by the results from the first 6 drill...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    “We are highly encouraged by the results from the first 6 drill holes into the Miki Prospect with every hole intersecting sulphide mineralisation. Importantly, drilling has only taken place in a confined part of the license area with drilling now stepping out over as much of the 50km Miki Fjord dyke that can be accessed, guided by surface expressions of mineralisation.”

Im the same Gekko, this is just the very start. I don't know what people expected from todays results but it is understandable expectations were high after our stellar first result.

I have the feeling considering issues encountered with rigs moving etc that even the first target is not fully tested yet and we have 4500 sq km more to pick over. The companies comments about the system likely to be "fertile at depth" highly encouraging. We have barely tested anything at depth to date.

This flown EM which is over half way through will help no end generating new targets and understanding the prospectively of the geology here.
    One rig off to test the high chance (IMO) Sortekap prospect. Ni and Au the targets minerals, the market will love big hits of either or both of those..

50km length of Miki Prospect all virtually unexplored for us to find commercial minerals on.

These results were not the knock out blow many obviously wished for. Remember even Ali rarely achieved a KO in the first round.

The patient realize this is just the beginning of a massive drill campaign over a massive area of virgin ground.

Im staying...the potential of the Pd/Cu etc and the Storekap Gold Nickel chances with the backup of the Lead Zinc and REE potential further up the coast make this a compelling story to be part of.

Back home Mount Thirsty Nickel/ Cobalt with Mark Creasy just over the fence backstops all of this for me, battery metals are very strong and the outlook is even stronger.

It may take some time and patience and risk tolerance that not everyone has (as demonstrated by todays sell down) but this is just the beginning of the campaign, personally I think that an unwise time to throw the towel in.

But we all have our own risk profiles and understandings of the market etc. Good luck whatever you decide to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 25850494 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 51801565 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.