CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Chart, page-278

1. 4,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    Thanks once again for posting relevant links Smooge.

This is the first time I have seen, or at least heard, Guy Le Page in a public promotional context. Encouraging to see the company prepared to be proactive in drawing attention to itself via Twitter, Broadcast Radio and via Youtube. It suggests pretty clearly to me that they are taking the window(s) of opportunity to drill, test, report and to promote in what is clearly a highly prospective geological area which is of great interest as we know globally.

Combine this with some high volume buying by Directors on market and the relatively short timeframe since the start of the sp run just 4 weeks ago and we have a pretty hot stock that I think personally will run hard, particularly if market interest intensifies( ref the recent German trading interest and the possibility that institutional investors could well be eyeing off an early stage entry).

At the risk of ramping CNJ, which I have a large interest in, I have followed CNJ for a few years now and bought in about 6 weeks ago as the sp began to show signs of shifting north of 8th month lows. Just my view, but it is easy to argue that the forthcoming announcements based upon assay results and further drilling results will come soon for the simple reasoning that that is why they have transported people and machines to this area for a limited period. Worth exploring this investment opportunity in my view. esp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 11615277 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 30192381 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.