CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Chart, page-373

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Thanks for the reply ainsleym,

I didn't say we have hit or announced Massive sulphide though of course that is one of the main targets.

Sulphides have been mentioned multiple times though even in two announcement headlines.

Fingers crossed that becomes Massive in a coming announcement.

Yes the buying is relentless, it has surprised many/most (in a pleasant way). Germany definitely playing a big part and a growing part in the CNJ story.

Unlike Australia who export valuable crap so that other countries can make even more valuable crap, well Germany is one of those countries that imports raw materials and value add to create and sustain a massive (theres that word again) manufacturing industry over there.
    Largely reliant on imported minerals for cars, trucks and machinery manufacture

One could speculate this fact, their geographic proximity to Greenland and the growing Green revolution in energy are all playing a part in the quickly growing German buyer interest in CNJ.

One thing everyone needs to be mindful of is our (Aussies) psychological buyer mental barrier is 10c. We have bounced off it a couple of times but I have no doubt we are soon to bust through.

However the Germans will see our currency as some kind of ruble and be more concerned about EUROs. Ha ha!

There mental buyer barrier point will probably come at 10c EUR (which is 16c Aussie).!

I have a feeling the Germans won't slow down their buying until that point looms closer or if results disappointed radically to the downside.

Lastly something for everyone to ponder,
    It is arguable that interest in Greenland has grown that quickly lately that our scantly explored East Greenland leases alone spanning most of the more prospective ground there are possibly already worth a multiple of our MC as is...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.