AXE 0.00% 36.5¢ archer materials limited

Hi Kamantea,my comments were made at a time when the valuation...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hi Kamantea,

my comments were made at a time when the valuation was almost double to what it is now, so had a higher level of expectation but some things still hold

1. agreed protecting IP is critical for a technology but a patent doesnt mean the technology works i.e. justifies a very high valuation. I am by no means all that knowledgeable about quantum computing but I am certain other groups are working on this problem and indeed a quick google search on "quantum computing at room temperature" confirms this and I'm sure these groups have got patents in play as well if not yet granted. There are undoubtably competitors.
    2. i think the barrier to entry for these incubator programs with IBM and NIVIDA etc is low
    3. agree. Mo and his offsider are experts but finding people with this skill set is difficult especially in this country and is certainly a potential barrier for Archer's progression of their technology. One wonders whether Mo would be better suited to being in the lab driving the technology development. I am sure that international competitors in larger technology focussed countries (China, US Europe) have a larger pool of people to recruit from.
    4. To be seen. I did read up further about the Sydney Uni set up they hire for their experiments and it does seem cutting edge
    5. Again doesn't mean a lot imo

"just need to sit back, relax and act like an investor (i.e accumulate or not). this isn't a day trading stock." agree this isnt a day trading stock but all investors should have a stop loss and trying to catch a falling knife is risky I would certainly await further stabilisation in the SP and more announcements about progression of the actual technology before buying

as to inclusion in the all tech index.... I'm not sure that is likely to have much significant effect on SP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $128.3K 355.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 24530 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 15315 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
36.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
36.5¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ 212037
Last updated 15.44pm 14/06/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.