CYM 0.00% 4.5¢ cyprium metals limited

I reckon there’s two market related plays that have been going...

1. 23,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1301
    I reckon there’s two market related plays that have been going on......1) accumulation - although the price dropped from mid 30’s it seemed like accumulation was happening from mid 20’s, you could see the price being pushed down pip by pip with bots. it’s the perfect timing for accumulation and 2) someone keen to get out - they were selling and buying between themselves to create a market and get the best price - they were at odds with those accumulating.

In the instance of a dropping share price, when there’s no feedback as to why, that’s when uncertainty set in and it feeds upon itself and panic sets in. We’ve seen it a little here with some chewing their nails about delays, which IMO isn’t in the context of Barry’s message.

The feedback loop IMO is the market doing what the market does at this stage of development, it doesn’t always get it right but I believe that to be the case. Added to that is someone wants out, that’s normal.

I’m sure most on here believe Barry and team have the skills to successfully undertake the leaching process at Nifty. They’ve put their own hard earned in. I’m also sure most believe Barry’s 110% authentic with the his commentary.....but you can’t beat the market makers short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $240.2K 5.283M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80799 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 111111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.