SRL 7.25% 32.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

It appears General Motors still has more battery metal supply...

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1701
    It appears General Motors still has more battery metal supply deals to be announced later this year, based on the audio recording at the Global Auto Industry Conference held in June 2022......Could Sunrise Energy Metals help support General Motors raw material needs? Is this the deal Sam has been negotiating and is yet to be revealed??

https://kvgo.com/db-global-auto-industry/general-motors-june-2022

Discussion between Paul Jacobson CFO, General Motors & Emmanuel Rosner Deutsche Bank, 15th June.

From 27:03 mark…..

"You secured already enough supply to be able to get to 400,000 over this year and next.

When you look at what we've done we're obviously had a concerted effort not just thinking about the next couple of years but really thinking about the next decade and you know perhaps we disadvantage ourselves a little bit because we talked about deals that are done and we've logged a lot of them, we don't talk about necessarily sort of thenon-binding MOU that are out there. We want to make sure the deals done. So when you look at the strides that we made with lithium and other raw materials, I think we're in really, really good position. There would be more to come later this year on how far we've gone out and what we've done,

What’s the strategy sourcing going forward, you know are you going to vertically integrate further I mean, you have signed deals but would you even own some of these assets or make some equity investments there before that you know.

Really everything is on the table when it comes to the way we have to be thinking about some of these commodities that might be in tighter supply in the future going forward and if that means you know we take some at spot, we take some at term, we take some atforward prices. We put some equity in, we help finance start-ups like we've done. We're thinking really created because what we can't do is limit ourselves to the way businesses always been done. With some of these trends in the future so I think the teams done a really good job we have a combined team that spans not just supply chain but also corporate development finance and manufacturing to get everybody together to understand what we need when and how do we think creatively to get it."

Last edited by Met2020: 18/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.025(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $28.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $32.56K 98.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 1537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.