SRL 1.22% 40.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Chart, page-1509

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171

@Hotballs 23

Look at the effort that went into TRTA's post......

Shame he couldn't just answer the questions eh? rolleyes.png

Thats the real issue here. If you post multiple news articles and make outlandish claims like we will have a deal in days or weeks, you are loved, even if that doesn't eventuate. No one questions years and years of ramping articles.....

But if you post stuff like RF called out Elon Musk, he threatened to short Tesla stock. And it is written everywhere that Elon holds a grudge and goes after people who do that, and you then share links of that.
    You then bring up our own corporate governance failings and you again share links to that, Maybe thats half the reason we don't have a deal??

Poster share links of SES doing deals as though it will improve our position, and you highlight that SES is a fledgling company with no money to help us at this time, and you post links to that and you question what good is that and all you get is silence.........

Then posters like yourself and TRTA put all this effort in an attempt to undermine me? Why not undermine the links or the research, why not find the thing that I've missed and reply that as a rebuttal, unless nothing like that exists, and you're left with a feeling of oh, I can't parry that, so ill just attack the poster and hopefully he will go away....

Hopefully if enough posters can put him on ignore no one will have to listen to his unpopular truths.....

Last edited by Happytrades: 28/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.