SRL 0.00% 41.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

I posted this but it was removed for being unsubstantiated....

1. 4,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2133
    I posted this but it was removed for being unsubstantiated. Since when have opinions not been allowed. So here it is as an opinion
    In my opinion whats taking the time is the pricing mechanism for the offtake. In its agreement with Easpring (now defunct) the price was fixed to the LME spot plus a margin. The problem is with the nickel price meltup on the LME its likely none of the carmakers will be comfortable with that sort of pricing mechanism. Sam and Robert are adamant they will not agree to any transaction based on todays spot price as they anticipate large upside from increasing demand in the future.
    So its likely there will be some sort of complex negotiation on pricing which probably has either caps and collars or some other mechanism for preventing the outlier movement when it went to $100,000 a ton. For the unitiated a cap is an upper price limit (usually expressed as a percentage of the previous days price) and a collar is a lower price limit on the downside. Another mechanism might be used but we simply do not have a market pricing mechanism universally recognised for nickel and cobalt sulphate at 99% purity.
    These are the facts:
    the terms of the now defunct Easpring offtake.
    The meltup on the LME
    Robert Freidland and Sam Riggalls opposition from agreements capped at current prices.
    What a cap and collar is.
    No pricing mechanism for nickel and cobalt sulphate at 99% purity.

The rest is my opinion not take that down you manipulators.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.0¢ 39.0¢ $2.556K 6.378K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 561 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 2908 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.