SRL 2.76% 70.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Remember, Sam is not sitting around in the Melbourne office...

1. 2,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1599

Remember, Sam is not sitting around in the Melbourne office waiting for the phone to ring.

He is actively overseas mentoring and negotiate with car and battery companies on the strategic alignment of the project with their future raw material needs.

He is attending conferences, on discussion panels and being invited to international battery-mining events to discuss the state of the industry.

I suspect many behind the scene discussions with US and European Government officials has been occurring to ensure future strategic interests are being met. I am sure discussions to support the building of new US-Australian critical mineral supply chains based on Presidential speeches are also being held.

24/7 dedication to the cause. Let's hope mentally and fatigue wise that Sam has the energy and passion to get to the other side!!!!!

So during this investment funding Phase, as far as we know Sam is
    1. Involved at international conferences, webinars, industry forums,
    2. having discussions with auto industry at the highest levels,
    3. Discussion with Auto - Aerospace - Defense industry for Sc applications
    4. Talking with battery manufacturers for EV and mass storage applications
    5. Spending time with Australian government officials (local, state, federal),
    6. Spending time with International officials from South Korean, US & European,
    7. Talking with banking industry reps,
    8. Conducting media interviews, eg. CRUX Investor

This is from what we know. I am sure a lot more work and discussions are occurring which we don't know about.

Therefore, Sam has the right Contacts, the right resources (Ni, Co, Sc, PGM), correct technology, has restructured the business (demerged water), finalised the PEP documents, project permitting in place, ESG credentials, Green Power supply, growing exploration resource base, ~$30 million in the bank, etc. But no project funding just yet.

However, based on the broad international and domestic level of discussions being held during this investment Phase, it seems logical a boutique long term partnership is being formulated for this unique orebody. Once the puzzle is perfectly connected then the funding will flow.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4486/4486315-5131a2e1e14ae708b034784319e2fb38.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.76%)
Mkt cap ! $63.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 77.0¢ 66.5¢ $31.09K 43.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16425 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 13499 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
69.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
72.5¢ 72.5¢ 65.0¢ 6199
Last updated 15.59pm 19/04/2024 ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.