SRL 8.16% 45.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

I also noticed this and laughed, hopefully when the good news on...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I also noticed this and laughed, hopefully when the good news on financing pops there will minimal sellers too.

Also appreciate the charting and discussion points, I know some people on here don’t like you being the devils advocate but keep it up. I think you bring up great discussion points, keep them up and it’s boring everyone saying the same thing.

I feel SRL really struggle for attention on a lot of articles from the likes of ********* and * (and other asx news media) as a nickel developer. Also can tell be the lack of diverse commenters on HC there really isn’t too many people involved with this stock, yet. When I found SRL it was from chart momentum and did a bit of research on who they were. With the limited volume you know this isn’t well known by any pump and dump groups which is good and hopefully it stays that way, but once some real volume comes in I don’t think they will be weak hands. But I do think there are some LT holders out there will try and sell when they break even or the next big pump.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.040(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $40.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 51.5¢ 45.0¢ $11.31K 23.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 849 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 19975 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.