SRL 9.82% 50.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Chart, page-1611

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    On looking into it, as you asked, there is nothing to suggest any single company attended this meeting, it appears to be an inter-government meeting. Now Im not saying individual companies didn't attend this meeting, however you would expect a google search to turn up something. Companies like to promote that they are attending something of significance and like to pass that on to shareholders. I cannot find any such info suggesting companies attended.

So I think its highly unlikely that any management from SRL attended.

Interestingly I did also come across there is actually an Australia-India Critical Minerals Investment Partnership and while the indian delegates visied Australia in July this year and toured certain facilities, unfortunately, SRL was not one of them.

On July 3, 2022, the Union Minister of Parliamentary Affairs, Coal and Mines, Pralhad Joshi, and four other senior Indian government representatives visited Australia as part of a six-day tour to strengthen bilateral relations between the two countries. As part of its larger mission to transition to clean sources of energy, India is set to move a step closer to realising its ambition to develop secure, robust, and commercially viable strategic critical minerals, a statement released by the Ministry of Mines, Government of India, said.
    Joshi visited mineral-rich sites of Tianqi Lithium Kwinana processing facility, Greenbushes Mine, CSIRO Australian Resources Research Centre, and Western Australian Geological Survey Core Library in Australia, during the visit.

https://news.abplive.com/news/world/explained-what-is-mineral-security-partnership-msp-critical-minerals-rare-earth-minerals-which-countries-are-part-of-it-and-why-india-australia-partnership-1546446

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
-0.055(9.82%)
Mkt cap ! $45.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.0¢ 55.0¢ 50.5¢ $16.08K 31.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9019 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 3300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
52.0¢
  Change
-0.055 ( 3.95 %)
Open High Low Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 50.5¢ 10149
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.