AEV 0.00% 1.1¢ avenira limited

Chart, page-243

1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58

Thanks everyone, for your comments.

My research is indicating the means to commence LFP battery production is moving much faster than we realise. Whilst Britishvolt in the UK is about to collapse, Europe is planning to build up to 35 gigafactories by 2035. There are delays in these projects however due the problem with the supply of the materials required for Lithium (NMC) batteries that consideration is now being given to the Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) batteries. See article here.

Thanks for your response “Amused Observer”, I have been over some of Aveniras’ statements and come to this conclusion.

Avenira, has signed an MOU with Aleeese Taiwan.

Aleees, has also signed an MOU with the ICLGroup. This company has received a $197 million Federal Grant to build a $400 million Lithium Ferro Phosphate plant in St Louis, Missouri, USA.

Quote:

“The plant is expected to be operational by 2024 and will produce high-quality LFP material for the global lithium battery industry, using primarily a domestic supply chain. The LFP plant represents a significant expansion of ICL’s energy storage portfolio and demonstrates the company’s commitment to developing high-quality specialty products for agricultural, food and industrial applications.

While the demand for lithium batteries continues to grow, currently there are no large-scale manufacturers of LFP material in the United States. By 2025, the share of LFP batteries is expected to reach more than 30% of all battery shipments.” See article here.

ICL Group is an Israeli company based in Tel-Aviv and would (I imagine) have a good business network in North America.

This is where I believe the “Processed Wonarah Phosphate” will end up. I don’t believe we see an LFP battery manufacturing plant in Australia. Our politicians are not that bright.

For this reason, I am quietly confident this project will get see the light of day. If the need for our processed phosphate is there, by the ICL Group and they are not satisfied with the current management, they will have them replaced.

The MONEY will say so!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $18.59K 1.671M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5834004 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1942510 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.