AEV 0.00% 1.1¢ avenira limited

Very fair and reasonable comments slipperymack."If we do not get...

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Very fair and reasonable comments slipperymack.

"If we do not get an ann re the FEED, mine mgmt plan or dso offtakes this week, then we should get an explanation at least explaining the reasons for the delays for all three."

Unfortunately, as I see it, Brett Clark and Co. don't give explanations, they just tell investors it's coming next quarter but as history indicates it never comes next quarter.

"How can a report expected within 13 days, not be ready 66 days later."

Well, in late 2021 he said the scoping study was being finalised. 14+ months later and we still don't have it. Sixty six days is looking good by Brett Clark and Co's standards.

"they really need someone with energy to drive this company. There should not be the delays we have seen for an asset this valuable."

100% agree. I've said all along that as long as Brett Clark remains as CEO this company will go nowhere. For as long as he's been in charge he's achieved nought! Chit chat with interested parties and MOU's don't amount to a hill of beans.

As I mentioned last year I can see history repeating itself here. In 2022 it went like this:
    1. Don't follow through on any/all announcements
    2. BS about things coming next quarter but they don't
    3. Trip off overseas then return to OZ with nothing to report (Brett's going to Turkey this year - highly appropriate IMO!)
    4. Don't keep your investors in the loop
    5. Do a cash raising
    6. Late in the year, just before the AGM, release a series of announcements that make it appear the company is finally about to do something of substance
    7. Start over at point number 1 again.

The whole thing makes me sick in my stomach. A sold resource in high demand with fortuitous macro circumstances and it's going nowhere because IMO it's in the hands of lazy, incompetent, self serving management.

I predict we will receive no announcements in 1st quarter 2023 relating to any of the things you mentioned slipperymack - history repeating!

Furthermore, all the heavy selling of late indicates to me that others also don't believe what Brett Clark says - because if all he says was going to happen it would increase AEV's lamentable MC considerably and surely be cause not to sell.

IMO Brett Clarks announcements are not believable because in the past he's proven himself to be completely unreliable and therefore untrustworthy.

The inability to meet timelines, infrequent updates, Wonarah's complete lack of progress and AEV's forever s**t MC, etc are all par for the course with this mob.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $22.98K 2.042M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3935000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.