AEV 0.00% 0.6¢ avenira limited

I seem to recall reading FID by half 23 somewhere but cannot...

1. 1,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    I seem to recall reading FID by half 23 somewhere but cannot find where … perhaps it was part of one such article as above and holds little merit too lol

Also, further digging into novaphos has me putting that at zero value as of the time being and into the near future … purely on cost alone. Perhaps if a TPA plant is up and running and profitable this might be something considered further down the line to increase ESG standards and resource viability and life.

a report I posted before implies OEMs moving towards the wet process for phosphoric acid due to ESG standards increasing, however currently this is not economic as it requires 10x the amount of phosphate.

A process such as novaphos that can utilise the thermal process more efficiently and profitably whilst reducing negative environmental outcomes will be something that could be quite valuable in the future for AEV. Hopefully they will address this at some point soon, particularly given novaphos patenting with someone in the US, but am happy with baby steps first and ticking off of other milestones supposedly due to be completed last quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $500 83.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 11682141 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1158873 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.