AEV 0.00% 1.1¢ avenira limited

Chart, page-86

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176

G’day Barry81,

With the greatest of respect, Arianne and Avenira have very different market caps because they have very different managements - ones good and the other is bad.

Check out Arianne’s progress at the 22 min mark of this video. They are fully permitted, shovel ready and getting final testing results back soon to determine the suitability of their phosphate concentrate for use in batteries. They’ve signed a couple of off takes and are locking in more in 2022. They are also getting their financing in place this year. In short, they’ve been very busy in past years and have got to where they are due to hard work. Arianne is set to boom this year!

By comparison, Brett Clark and his team have done FA for donkeys years - that’s why our market cap is a disgrace!

You say the market is yet to wake up. I say Brett Clark and his team need to wake up. Until they do something with Wonarah, the market has nothing to wake up to.

IMO Arianne’s President Brian Ostroff comes across as a very proactive / switched-on guy - the complete opposite to Brett Clark. I notice also that Brian’s getting his company’s news out there on a lot of platforms. IMO Brian Ostroff and his team are a perfect example of the type of management that Wonarah deserves.

Apologies all, because I don’t think this post really belongs in the chart thread so I’m going to repost it in the AEV Management thread.

I think this video is really worthwhile, Brian Ostroff, President of Arianne, discusses why Phosphate and Arianne are set to boom this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8U0PuDtfnY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.