EXT 0.00% 0.7¢ excite technology services ltd

chart, page-11

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Deltra,

For holders & a medium term view the 1.30 resistance level is important ... but the 1.11 clearance will bring in shorter term tech traders, and is a good sign for those wanting to either get on or buy more ... a clearance of the 1.11 mark equals a strong buy signal.

Once it hits 1.30, depending on its momentum & news flow, that should be its next resistance point.

My views on R south.

My views on it have in hindsight proved incorrect. I have said here that I thought it was a mistake dividing, and exploring Rossing South. I much preferred BMN's approach in concentrating everything on anom a.

As I said, I was incorrect. The positive drilling results at RS along with the rich drill hit at Garnet have single handedly kept EXT from tanking with every other U explorer during the last 6 dark months on the market.

However, I still feel that in the long run, BMN's approach will work out the better way. Too many things conspired against them. ITM they have kept the drilling going like the clappers at AA and have taken the drilling to a very advanced status ... bar the slow lab turnaround. They are very close to definitive announcements.

So what a bout Rossing South ... I think it is a better target than Ida Dome. I have never really liked Ida Dome too much ... I know you guys like Hollands Dome ... But IMO the best deposit is at Garnet Valley. A line I posted on this board a number of times is "Garnet Valley is The Key" IMO that proved correct in two ways. 1] That is where they have continued to do the most drilling .. ie, they thought it was the best one 2] the sensational hits there announced in Jan.

Why do I think RS is better? Well for the following reasons
    1] good location south of Rossing
    2] some very good hits already ... not sensational like that at Garnet, but good nonetheless
    3] much better, easier geology to get rigs in, & develop into a mine ... Ida is too hilly & rough for me.
    4] the fact that management persisted in diversifying to me indicated they had a question mark over Ida & needed to get results elsewhere. Hence that they felt RS could be the better deposit

Now these comments are not to knock EXT, they are part of my questioning nature more than anything.

It is now up to results for EXT. Then they will have a dilemma. As they get excellent drill results from RS, which project do they develop first? Ida or RS? Both together?

If they extend those sensational hits at Garnet, I reckon they will develop that deposit first.

Rather than the comment being negative ... I think it is very exciting for EXT holders because their are a number of alternatives, and a number of news drivers in place.

But in summery ... RS is the best deposit in my view

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $15.83K 2.261M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4093665 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 58926 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.