EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

chart, page-14

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Ahhhh

The old 'what if' theory comes in from the side.

hahahahahaha

Hi Tibbs.

Love ya but, I am changing your name to tipps. I didnt bother with gin and tonic, I had scotch LOL

What if Tibbs, EXT start proving up Rossing South and get a JV with a near neighbour who provide cash to hurry the little scenario along. A neighbour whom need ore to keep their plant operating at peak profit

And then EXT are left to rock along to Hollands, Ida and Garnet at their leisure getting as much dirt out as possible before the entire world starts looking for uranium, then, the price drops. If we hurry up and get as much happening as possible and get forward sold ore..............or am I just wishful thinking.

I cant help myself, I think there is more in this that meets the eye. Why is Kalahari so keen to keep their share, why is Niger buying Kalahari to own a stake in EXT. Why wont Lord Elpus sell a single share [;)]

I am wondering about the up an coming Share placement, lets face it, we should be running out of cash in a couple of months, will Rio JV with EXT and supply the cash cow.

Who knows. What I do know, is I am glad Tibbsy, (Tippsy) that you love EXT, I value your opinions and see every stock you pick do well.

Try to prize my stock from me, even at $1.00 they sat there untouched. I dont think I have waited this long to be proven wrong.

I welcome all long term holders.

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $14.69K 1.634M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 12882234 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.