EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Harlee & Tibbs, there is a reason Peter Mac gets excited when he...

1. 5,001 Posts.
    Harlee & Tibbs, there is a reason Peter Mac gets excited when he talks about Rossing South. His voice doesn't increase with Ida.

Maybe the following reasons are why Harlee is so excited:

Rio Tinto may further extend Rössing mine life to 2021
    Rio Tinto's Rössing uranium mine might extend its life span by five years, according to Rehabeam Hoveka, general manager of corporate services.

"Rössing has recently identified potential for further extension to 2021 and in addition have exploration drilling programmes in two areas inside the mining area," said Hoveka. The mine produced 3617 tons of uranium oxide in 2006. (Bloomberg Feb. 19, 2007)

Rio Tinto approves extension of Rössing mine life to 2016
    Rio Tinto has approved a US$ 112 million project to extend the life of the Rössing uranium mine to 2016, from 2009. It will also boost annual output to 4000 tons of uranium oxide within two years, up from about 3600 tons this year.

Rössing plans to extend mine life by 12 years
    The chairman of Rossing's board of directors, Charles Kauraisa, says the mine is to invest over 400 million dollars in the expansion of its production as a result of the reported improvement in the demand for uranium on the world market. The company plans to extend the life of the mine by 12 years. The feasibility study to determine the impact of the proposed expansion of the mine is currently under way.

This is more also:

The expansion of Rossing, a large open-pit uranium mine and the world's biggest low-grade uranium producer, includes a new sulphur burning acid plant on the mining site and sulphur storage in the Walvis Bay harbour.

Its cost is expected to be at least $112 million.

Rossing would ramp up output towards its capacity of 4,500 tonnes of uranium through the expansion, roughly 12.5 percent higher than output in 2007.

The increase will be reached through technical innovations, opening of new mining pits and establishing new processing facilities with associated waste storage facilities.

Rossing's mining life was extended to 2016 in 2005 and is expected to be further extended to 2021 after the expansion.

Rio Tinto owns 68.6 percent of Rossing, which has been in production since 1976 and is one of several key uranium developments in Namibia, which is among a handful of uranium producers in Africa.

Yes Harlee & Tipps(Tibbs), we are nearly there and with RS results due out very soon, the jigsaw will unfold.

It is now obvious that Niger and Kalahari is one big blocking stake there to prevent a takeover IMO.

These clever dicks know the company will be swallowed for peanuts and now want bigger chips on the table before that ever happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.