OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Saw a comment @kingkev about OZL being $30 by Christmas wondered...

1. 985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Saw a comment @kingkev about OZL being $30 by Christmas wondered why not earlier? COPPER PRICE previous threads would suggest that copper stocks are low. Russia is an exporter of copper and demand is increasing. Add to this OZL is a copper producer. Price fluctuations translate to the bottom line.
    NEW significant holder I would seem that the yanks have taken more of an interest in OZL.
    OZL CHART the reason I created this thread is I hope to attract some comment from those more experienced in charting. I maintain a 20, 50, 100, and 200 SMA The 20 day looks about to cross the 100 day sma possibly followed by the 50 day sma. My limited knowledge suggest this all looks promising as the price tracks down the previous high. Hoping a more competent chartist could confirm my thoughts and possibly add price and time line estimates. My gut is telling me $35 early May. I also think this is just the beginning. "You are going to need a telescope to see the price of copper in 2021" Robert Friedland. https://safehaven.com/commodities/industrial-metals/Billionaire-Miner-Youll-Need-A-Telescope-To-See-Copper-Prices-In-2021.html
    Robert is a bit late.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.