GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

After holding this stock since 2009 I was fortunate to recognise...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    After holding this stock since 2009 I was fortunate to recognise an Elliot Wave 5 wave advance but where the fourth wave down had overlapped into the first wave - a bearish indicator showing that the advance from mid 2021 to October 2022 was a B wave correction that would be followed by a C wave down. I also did not like the look of the descending triangle with a baselins just under 6c. With such a bearish posture, I sold my position a month ago and have been surprised by the speed and severity of the recent fall in SP. So would I buy again at 3c? On fundamentals I still believe GSR has some valuable resources. I believe we are in a bullish cycle for commodities such as gold and cobalt. Technically GSR looks bearish, though I concede a rally to 6c is possible. I suspect CRs, interest rate challenges and competitive pressures might prevent GSR from realising benefit to shareholders. I hope I am wrong but my advice is to hedge your GSR position with shares in competing businesses (GAL?). Finally do not get married to this stock; when making considerable gains with it, take money off the table and be ready to enter again at lower prices as it seems unable to keep momentum for long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.