SLX 0.29% $3.41 silex systems limited

Chart, page-165

1. 1,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Actually the dilution of shares has been pretty good over the last decade or so. So I dont think we have anywhere near twice the shares. (A few individuals here would though, given the years of opportunity to pick them up under a buck.)
    The technology never took a set back, other than a wise, calculated slow down to preserve cash while the uranium price and enrichment industry absolutely tanked.
    Now the market is coming back, with Haleu demand, almost no supply and Silex having picked up 51% of Gle for an absolute bargain price.
    If you do some rough sums, potential earnings from a 25% share of Gle and royalties may, in a favourable market, double the potential earnings had we stayed with Geh. As in that case the earnings would have come from royalties alone.
    Also we quite possibly have a windfall coming from the sale of 25% of Gle to Cameco at whatever fair market price is at sale time.
    My point is that Silex now has greater potential than 15 years ago in my opinion. We are just earlier in the cycle at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.41
Change
-0.010(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $808.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.40 $3.54 $3.39 $2.560M 739.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5475 $3.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.43 487 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.